Command to power cycle

Kevin Gordon kgordon420 at
Fri Sep 9 09:43:50 EDT 2011

Thanks gents,

My initial attempts to use this to fix the USB2VGA2 problem failed, but both
suggestions did cause the XO to go to deep sleep.  Thanks again.   I may
have to actually wait for the XO to 'hang' on boot before trying this as a
kick-start.  So, I will plod on.

Cheers, and if you are Paris/Prague bound, Happy Sugar Hacking to all !