11.3.0 development stage ending

Daniel Drake dsd at laptop.org
Tue Sep 6 06:33:21 EDT 2011

Hi,

As documented in the release plan:
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/11.3.0/Release_plan

The 11.3.0 development window ends today, now moving into the bug
fixing stage where no new features are accepted.

Due to university and XO-1.75 pressures I haven't been able to
coordinate/communicate this as well as I should, so I'll leave a few
days leeway for people to finish off the stuff that is almost complete
(powerd network extension, XO-1.75 video driver, Browse tabs work).
But this email is your notice that we'll be moving to bug-fixes-only
mode before the end of the week.

We can be a bit more lenient with XO-1.75 stuff as discussed before,
because it is under initial development and cannot regress.
Nevertheless, lets take steps in the direction of the release plan. In
the interests of stability, it would be nice to move to only including
the essential stuff from this point onwards.

Daniel