11.2.0 XO-1 boot from USB or SD doesn't work for me

chm devel.chm.01 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 5 13:07:07 EDT 2011

I've had no luck trying to boot 11.2.0 on
an XO-1 either.

The ability to boot from an SD card has
allowed me to use my XO-1 and to have it
available for testing various OS versions.

Any pointers to references for an SD card
boot for the latest OS versions would be
appreciated.

Also, if there is a better list for this
query, please advise.

Thanks much,
Chris