11.2.0 XO-1 boot from USB or SD doesn't work for me

chm devel.chm.01 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 5 13:07:07 EDT 2011

I've had no luck trying to boot 11.2.0 on
an XO-1 either.

The ability to boot from an SD card has
allowed me to use my XO-1 and to have it
available for testing various OS versions.

Any pointers to references for an SD card
boot for the latest OS versions would be

Also, if there is a better list for this
query, please advise.

Thanks much,