booting issue with xo-1.75

carcellelist carcellelist at free.fr
Sun Sep 4 15:18:26 EDT 2011

Samuel, Bert,

thanks for your replies. I have reflashed w/ q4b09.rom and it boots completely.

I still have an audio issue when booting like a "glitch sound". Is that normal ?
any ticket about that ?

Now that i boot completely, is there priority tickets in the trac for xo-1.75
to test/fixes (i haven't dig yet in the trac of the source code).

my regards,

Xavier Carcelle (OLPC France)