Need To Know: How to get the latest Help Activity on Macs and PCs???

Walter Bender walter.bender at
Thu Oct 27 05:45:46 EDT 2011

Do you have any idea how to push changes in the Booki system? Is it
part of the Export functionality? We should figure out how to publish
the changes we've made to the TA book.