Potential volunteer offering technical writing

Tabitha Roder tabitha at tabitha.net.nz
Thu Oct 20 15:21:56 EDT 2011

On 20 October 2011 11:21, Christoph Derndorfer <
christoph.derndorfer at gmail.com> wrote:

> not sure what the exact time difference is between San Francisco and NZ but
> maybe we could set up a Skype call between Rachel, you, and us in SF to
> coordinate our documentation efforts?
>
> Cheers,
> Christoph

We meet on Saturday mornings at 11am NZ time (that is Friday 3pm in San
Francisco) for olpc/sugar testing and we are on IRC #sugar #olpc and a bunch
of other related freenode channels. We can also be on skype (tabitharoder).
If we are a little bit late, don't worry (probably the baby is requiring my
attention) as we won't be long. We are at testing usually until around 2pm,
or later depending how much testing we have to do (and how well the baby is
coping).

Tabitha