skype on XO-1.75

Yannis Kaskamanidis kiolalis at gmail.com
Thu Oct 20 12:33:43 EDT 2011

I use 26 laptops in my classroom and I want to upgrade them in 11.2.0
release, but it hasn't got Greek language. I followed the procedure
here<http://wiki.laptop.org/go/OS_Builder>to add the Greek language
and it produced two files (os9uim and os9.onu).
Then I put them in a usb stick and I started my XO by hold down the escape
button. The OK appeared in my screen, then I wrote "update-nand u:\os9.onu"
for install. The whole process completed without error messages, but after
the reboot the XO doesn't start.
I don't know what to do. Any help please?

Yannis