[Sugar-devel] Potential volunteer offering technical writing

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Wed Oct 5 11:11:03 EDT 2011

On Wed, Oct 5, 2011 at 10:28 AM, Chris Leonard <cjlhomeaddress at gmail.com> wrote:
>> AFAIK FLOSSManuals software infra is being worked on, and that
> By no means should my *critique* of FLOSSManuals L10n be taken for
> *criticism* of FLOSSManuals,  As both a community and a tool, they

Oh, all I meant is that maybe they are working on it, or about to work
on making it better.

> lack of documentation of the process employed by Seth and his
> collaborators in the original Help Activity creation from FLOSSManual
> sources.  I'm simply not sure that I would know exactly how to go
> about taking a refreshed set of FLOSSManual chapters and convert it
> into a revised Help Activity.

Same here, but to be honest I haven't searched, so maybe it's written
and I am perfectly ignorant.

Maybe there are notes somewhere? In the git repo? Has anyone searched?
Anyone asked Seth and co?

Again, I agree on your other points -

cheers,

 martin.langhoff at gmail.com