Devel Digest, Vol 68, Issue 4

Kevin Gordon kgordon420 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 4 11:07:00 EDT 2011

On Tue, Oct 4, 2011 at 10:59 AM, Yioryos Asprobounitis
<mavrothal at yahoo.com>wrote:

> > Message: 6
> > Subject: low contrast icons on the favourites view
> > On os8 on multiple XO 1.5's, i sometimes (unpredictably to
> > me) get the swirl
> > of icons in the favourites view coming up with many showing
> > in very low
> > contrast.
>
> Is  there by any chance any text in the search box?
> Not matching activities will show as low contrast icons.

YA:

It may very well have been the issue ... wandering fingers ... :-)

BTW, and toally off-thread since DSD has recently announced that JFFS2 will
be the 11-3 f/s on the XO-1, I have dusted off the old make-room mavrothal
script for one more kick at the can!

Cheers,

KG