low contrast icons on the favourites view

Kevin Gordon kgordon420 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 4 10:04:34 EDT 2011

On Tue, Oct 4, 2011 at 9:50 AM, Gonzalo Odiard <gonzalo at laptop.org> wrote:

> May be, are you filtering activities?
> We have enabled the filter entry (at the top of the screen), and the
> unfiltered activities are displayed with lower alpha.

Symptoms are exactly as described, and can be replicated and corrected, by
using Daniel and Gonzalo's theory.

Alt key also works as described in Walter's Post, I never knew that feature!

I will monitor to see that is the sole cause.  I certainly did not
intentionally enter anything into the search field, but to borrow from our
internal help-desk notes, the problem may very well be another "IFK" issue;
yep, defect is within the person sitting 'in front of keyboard' :-)

Thanks for the quick responses.

Cheers

KG