Potential volunteer offering technical writing

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 23:18:54 EDT 2011

Hi Tabs!

that's great! Here's an idea: I was looking at recently at the FLOSS
Manuals manuals for Sugar and activities... and they are a bit dated
-- they cover Sugar 0.86 or so. Screens have changed quite a bit :-)
and some procedures are much simpler (ad hoc networking for example).

And the FLOSS Manuals feed into the Help Activity, so work there pays
of many times over...

My 2 deflationary cents...