Raspberry Pi as development platform for XO-1.75

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 19:07:10 EST 2011

Bringing devel back into the loop

On Mon, Nov 28, 2011 at 6:13 PM, James Cameron <quozl at laptop.org> wrote:
> The New Zealand team don't appear to have any C1, and are hitting B1
> problems regularly ... please ensure they get C2.

Thanks for the info. Will do.

We have some B1s "in stock". We are short on C1s because they're in
the S/R testbed. When Wad decides to disband or shrink the testbed,
we'll ship C1s (and/or C2s) more liberally...

But back to this discussion thread, a B1 is /much/ better than a
raspberry pi :-)

 martin.langhoff at gmail.com
 - ask interesting questions