11.3.1 build 13 released for XO-1.75

John Watlington wad at laptop.org
Wed Nov 23 21:39:08 EST 2011

It turns out not to be so simple.  I had two laptops stop suspending
after running for over 2K cycles.   They weren't hung --- Linux thought
it was suspending/resuming --- but the EC indicated that they were never
actually suspending.   Stopping my script and restarting it (with the standalone
rtcwake at the start) caused the laptop to restart suspending.

I'm not sure I can believe test results w. os13...

Cheers,
wad