XO 1.75 os10

Kevin Gordon kgordon420 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 12 17:36:55 EST 2011

Some quick observations:

Downloaded os10 from the 11.3.1 build directory.
Downloaded Q4C04.rom form the firmware directory.

Read the notes, ensured that my B2 was acceptable for both updates.

Booted to OFW
Did the fs-update u:\os10.zd4 first.  All good.
rebooted
Sugar comes up.
shutdown, rebooted to OFW
Did the flash U;\Q4C04.rom next.  All good.
rebooted
Sugar comes up.

Noticed there is no 'Power' applet in the My Settings app - there may never
have been one in 1.75, actually.

Connected to WPA2 network
Browsed to various Fedora sites - using browse activity
switched to Gnome
Connected to WPA2 network
Browsed to various Fedora sites  - using Firefox

did a yum install of cheese and usbutils, all good, pulled from repos

plugged in uvc external microscope
correctly indentified in lsusb
both cameras, internal and uvc, work in cheese.

That's it for now.  More later.

Cheers

KG