Announcing OLPC OS 11.3.0 for XO-1, XO-1.5 and XO-1.75

Daniel Drake dsd at laptop.org
Thu Nov 10 10:01:19 EST 2011

Hi Christoph,

Thanks for the testing. Fortunately or unfortunately, none of these
are new issues.

On Fri, Nov 4, 2011 at 4:38 PM, Christoph Derndorfer
<christoph.derndorfer at gmail.com> wrote:
> (1) In Record 93's preview image (both small and full-sized) the lowest rows
> of pixels constantly flickers between green and white.

This is a long-standing XO-1.5 kernel driver issue that we've always
had. Please file a ticket on dev.laptop.org as I don't think we have
one. A slightly incorrect area of camera memory is being read in order
to retrieve the image.

> (2) While playing around with the Journal I ran into an odd situation where
> a photo I had taken didn't display in the right chronological order in the
> Journal (please see the attached screenshot).

This is #10905

> (3) In the Home List View all Activities say "4 years, 1 month ago" in the
> right column and it isn't quite clear what information that column
> represents: Last update? Last use? In either of these cases it seems like
> the information is off by quite a bit.

This is #10487.

Thanks
Daniel