Activities won't auto-install from USB "bundles" folder onto 11.3.0?

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Thu Nov 10 01:22:41 EST 2011

I don't understand what you mean, sorry.  I shall repeat in more detail.

1.  before reflashing, you must provide battery, with good state of
charge, and external DC power from power supply,

2.  after reflashing, you may need to turn the laptop off, remove the
battery, remove external DC power cable, wait a few seconds, and then
insert the battery.

Step 2 is optional, and depends on the old version and new version.
I've seen some laptops where it was necessary, and some laptops where it
was not necessary.

On Thu, Nov 10, 2011 at 06:13:51AM +0000, Alan Jhonn Aguiar Schwyn wrote:

> Battery removal? I never listen it...
>
> When reflashing.. you don't need electrical power...
>
> But.. to update the firmware yes...
>
> You connect it to the electrician?
>
> > Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2011 15:41:53 +1100
> > From: quozl at laptop.org
> > To: holt at laptop.org
> > Subject: Re: Activities won't auto-install from USB "bundles" folder onto
> 11.3.0?
> > CC: michael.r.stone at gmail.com; support-gang at laptop.org; devel at laptop.org
> >
> > I know that battery removal is required after reflashing XO-1 from
> > certain older versions. Perhaps that was it.
> >
> > --
> > James Cameron
> > http://quozl.linux.org.au/

James Cameron