Activities won't auto-install from USB "bundles" folder onto 11.3.0?

Adam Holt canoe.berry at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 9 23:29:08 EST 2011

Eureka: we finally got this to work on 30+ XO-1s in time for tomorrow's 8am classes in Haiti here.  And manually/painstakingly installed all our customs Activities on the other XO-1s that obstinately refused customization sticks.

Next time we'll try to understand better why certain XOs refuse -- regrettably for now all we know is customization sticks (appear) to work better a few reboots after reflashing and entering the child's name etc.

Thanks for everyone's help!