Announcing OLPC OS 11.3.0 for XO-1, XO-1.5 and XO-1.75

Christoph Derndorfer christoph.derndorfer at
Wed Nov 9 17:47:49 EST 2011

On Sun, Nov 6, 2011 at 6:28 AM, Gonzalo Odiard <gonzalo at> wrote:

> (1) In Record 93's preview image (both small and full-sized) the lowest
>> rows of pixels constantly flickers between green and white.
> Please fill a ticket.

> (2) While playing around with the Journal I ran into an odd situation
>> where a photo I had taken didn't display in the right chronological order
>> in the Journal (please see the attached screenshot).
> I think there a ticket about this, but I can't find it.

Okay, I did a quick search again and also couldn't find anything...

> (3) In the Home List View all Activities say "4 years, 1 month ago" in the
>> right column and it isn't quite clear what information that column
>> represents: Last update? Last use? In either of these cases it seems like
>> the information is off by quite a bit.
> Yes, is not very useful.... Is the date of instalation of the activity.
> But with all the activities installed in the image have a fixed "magic"
> date used by one of the update process.

Should I also file an enhancement-ticket for this?

Christoph Derndorfer

editor, OLPC News []
volunteer, OLPC (Austria) []

e-mail: christoph at