New XO-1 testing firmware q2f04rd [Devel Digest, Vol 69, Issue 7]

Richard A. Smith richard at laptop.org
Sun Nov 6 09:17:24 EST 2011

On 11/06/2011 09:05 AM, Kevin Gordon wrote:
> J & R:
>
> I now  have q2f04rd on each of an 860/874/883, and q2e48 on each of an
> 860/874/883 - all 6 show 'C2', some are SHC, some are SHF, some are CSN
> serial numbers.  Like YA,  I am experiencing no issues with any of the 6.
>
> Is there a specific 'smoke-test' you'd like me to check?  Also, I do
> have an older C1, which I seldom use, currently still 'way back' at 802.
>
> Would you like me to check any specific function on any specific build
> or combination?

Nope.  The test surface is "everything".  :)

Given there haven't been any failure reports on this pre-release I think
its time to spin a new XO-1 release and then hand it off to .uy for them
to put it through the ringer before they roll it out.

Thanks to all the intrepid beta-testers.

--
Richard A. Smith  <richard at laptop.org>
One Laptop per Child