Announcing the development of OLPC OS 11.3.1

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at
Fri Nov 4 16:23:03 EDT 2011

On Fri, Nov 4, 2011 at 4:18 PM, Chris Leonard <cjlhomeaddress at> wrote:
> Will the 11.3.1 build include a refresh of L10n?  If yes, I'd like to make
> sure the L10n list has a target date for getting their PO files committed.

Yes we can! If there are interesting L10N updates, we are open to include them.

There isn't a lot of time, though! Let's say that we can pull in those
during the first stage outlined in the plan, that'd close end of Nov.

 martin.langhoff at
 martin at -- Software Architect - OLPC