Sugar Labs Member list for 2011-2012 elections close this Saturday

Holt holt at
Tue Nov 1 18:35:21 EDT 2011

Thanks all for joining Sugar Labs, writing to members at
describing any/all relevant experience/contribution, so you can vote
during our Nov 16-10 election:

Better yet, running for Sugar Labs' Oversight Board if you can!