XO bluetooth support

Paul Fox pgf at laptop.org
Tue Nov 1 10:47:16 EDT 2011

it seems that there's more interest in bluetooth support on the XO
laptops than there has been in the past -- unsurprising, i guess,
given the number of bt devices now available.

i don't know how quickly we can get the support into an OLPC release, but
regardless, i'd like to solicit input on what support, exactly, we
should provide in the kernel.  i know that i, personally, don't know
the linux bluetooth stack well enough to know what kernel modules are

userspace support is a different, somewhat less pressing issue, since
yum update works for many (but not all, i realize) of our users.

please update http://dev.laptop.org/ticket/11285 with specific
suggestions or requirements.  if someone would like to open an
equivalent ticket for userspace package requirements, that would be
dandy as well.

 paul fox, pgf at laptop.org