Turtles All The Way Down

NoiseEHC NoiseEHC at freemail.hu
Fri May 20 11:16:31 EDT 2011

Okay, I finally read through all the text and run the samples.
What is not clear to me:
1. Why do the bytecode stuff? JS seems to be a perfectly good code
representation to me and it can be run much faster compared to a naive
bytecode interpreter or compiler written without the resources of the
Chrome/V8 team.
2. Why do you want to serialize the stuff? Is not it enough to serialize
just the JS code + screenshot and on load run it?
3. Why is the pervasive undo necessary? Only for debugging?
BTW cool project, that is exactly what I wanted to do, now I do not have
to... :)