[IAEP] Turtles All The Way Down

Lucian Branescu lucian.branescu at gmail.com
Fri May 20 10:26:19 EDT 2011

This is quite interesting.

Recently, I finished my dissertation on mobile development directly
from mobile devices. Something like this might've been very useful,
although I did target experienced developers, not beginners.

Do you plan to make it self-hosted? I guess that wouldn't be possible
without removing the interpreter.