OS19

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Mon May 16 02:50:59 EDT 2011

On Sun, May 15, 2011 at 10:04:05AM +0100, Daniel Drake wrote:
> On 15 May 2011 03:22, Kevin Gordon <kgordon420 at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Does the new sparse XO 1.5 build delivery mechanism also mean one now no
> > longer requires a zsp?? I cant seem to see one in the directory.
>
> You didn't need one anyway, that file is sort-of for internal use only.

I thought it was for use on secured laptops.

> But its odd how it is no longer being generated as you point out, I'll
> look into that.

Yep, that was my fault, and I fixed it in the later patch:
http://lists.laptop.org/pipermail/devel/2011-April/031855.html

by allocating a string from heap and writing into it.

I see from 0d914934a0b4df62787ef6f1ab094821e5387cd8 that you've fixed it
another way, by allocating a string from stack and writing into it.

--
James Cameron
http://quozl.linux.org.au/