Is there a way to use custom sources packages in Activity Bundles ?

laurent bernabe laurent.bernabe at gmail.com
Tue May 10 17:35:37 EDT 2011

Hello,

All activities which i've looked sources put their ".py" files at the root
of the bundles.
However, i would like to know if there is a way to use other packages than
default package, so that sources folders are more organized ?

My directory structure would look as something like this :
=>MyActivity/
=>MyActivity/activity/
=>MyActivity/activity/icon.svg
=>MyActivity/activity/activity.info
=>MyActivity/sources/
=>MyActivity/sources/com/gmail/bernabe/laurent/sugar_olpc/my_activity
=>MyActivity/sources/com/gmail/bernabe/laurent/sugar_olpc/my_activity/package1
=>MyActivity/sources/com/gmail/bernabe/laurent/sugar_olpc/my_activity/package1/sub_package1
=>MyActivity/sources/com/gmail/bernabe/laurent/sugar_olpc/my_activity/package1/sub_package2
=>MyActivity/sources/com/gmail/bernabe/laurent/sugar_olpc/my_activity/package2
=>MyActivity/sources/com/gmail/bernabe/laurent/sugar_olpc/my_activity/package2/sub_package1
=>MyActivity/sources/com/gmail/bernabe/laurent/sugar_olpc/my_activity/package2/sub_package2

Is this possible or is this prohibited ?

Regards