XO power management

Ismael Schinca ischinca at plan.ceibal.edu.uy
Wed Mar 30 09:27:40 EDT 2011

Ok. Better late than never.
Attached here are the logs from the XO batteries.

Each file has one .csv log with the battery serial at the end of the file
name given by the olpc-pwr-log.
The tests were all run simultaneously even though some timestamps are off.

There are two logs for each battery. The first one chronologically is the
one corresponding to the battery discharging and the second one is for the
charging process.

There were two XO with a brand NEW battery, with a label NEW at the end of
the file names and two tests run with really OLD and badly shaped batteries,
labeled OLD. The rest are from old but "good enough" batteries.

Caveat: the charging tests were done with the xset -dpms not set due to some
miscalculation, so the screen went off some times. Sorry about that. The
discharging process went as planned.

I haven't had time yet to analyze the logs, so I don't have comments
regarding the results.

Cheers!