XO power management

Richard A. Smith richard at laptop.org
Thu Mar 24 09:44:02 EDT 2011

On 03/24/2011 09:25 AM, Ismael Schinca wrote:

> I have several batteries, some of them pretty old (that's the idea). A
> couple of S/Ns:
>

> 00602 080616 110002384
> 00602 080608 110000600

The mfg is embedded in the serial number pos 6-11 format YYMMDD

So these 2 batteries where produced 2008/06/16 and 2008/06/08.  Close to
33 months old.  Indeed I would really like charge/discharge profiles
from these batteries.

> know if the results were valid since I was having different starting
> points. Some batteries started from 5%, some from 10%, etc. Now I know
> that's probably correct anyways.

Please do a charge/discharge cycle while running olpc-pwr-log.

--
Richard A. Smith  <richard at laptop.org>
One Laptop per Child