XO power management

Ismael Schinca ischinca at plan.ceibal.edu.uy
Thu Mar 24 08:55:24 EDT 2011

Thanks, for starters this is really useful, because it's not at all similar
to what I've been observed. The computer powers off with battery levels
between 10-15% and the led starts blinking around 5-10%. I'm using several
batteries on the same XO 1.0 computer. Granted, the batteries are not fresh
ones, but that's exactly what I am trying to figure out. How the battery
behaviour changes when battery capacity starts to decrease over time.
Any additional information will be most welcome.

Ismael