Lego WeDo + TurtleArt - Screenshot & Code!

Ian Daniher it.daniher at
Wed Mar 9 21:19:25 EST 2011

Hi All!

I'm writing with good news. I successfully have integrated the Lego WeDo
with TurtleArt.

Here's a screenshot:

The code needed can be found in my git repo at<>

TurtleArt specific files can be found at

The svg files go in the "icons" folder.
The "usb" folder goes in the root of the TurtleArt directory.
The file "" goes in the plugins folder in the TurtleArt
The folder "WeDoMore" goes in the root of the TurtleArt directory.

This project is *not* ready for primetime yet. The only semipolished code is
the actual Python WeDoMore library. Anything and everything in my repo that
is related to turtleart should be considered 'alpha,' that is, may cause
your computer to spontaneously burst into flames. That being said, it works
perfectly for me, and I could definitely use testers.

If you feel like giving it a go, and if you find any bugs, please report
them at

Best wishes and many thanks,