SDIO on external SD slot

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at
Mon Mar 7 17:52:40 EST 2011

On Mon, Mar 7, 2011 at 4:51 PM, James Cameron <quozl at> wrote:
> Therefore I'd put the threshold for proxy advantage closer to ~ 40
> users.

That's not the only consideration -- please be kind enough to consider
I may be making a multi-factor recommendation (without time to write a
book about it).

I don't expect 3G Wifi access points to pack high-end wifi controllers
and antennas capable of holding up with 40 users with our network
usage profile (think telepathy/salut).

So again ~20 XO/Sugar users is as much as I'd recommend. Perhaps lower
still, you'll want to test with actuall gear available there.

 martin.langhoff at
 martin at -- Software Architect - OLPC