[OLPC-AU] Hidden SSID and Proxy settings

Dr. Gerald Ardito gerald.ardito at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 20:38:12 EST 2011

Hello all.

I have just gotten around to working with this.
I had success starting in Gnome, then connecting to the hidden network. And
this kept when I switched back to Sugar.
But, when I restarted, the hidden network was still hidden, and I had to do
this again.

Is there anyway to make this change permanent?
I have tried the instructions on the wiki
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Wifi_Connectivity#SSID_Network_Name

But these instructions do not seem to work.

What can I do? Again, we are running the laptops on version 10.1.3.

Many thanks.
Gerald