Initial tests of Activities, as shipped, on a New XO-1.5

Thomas C Gilliard satellit at
Wed Mar 2 08:34:39 EST 2011

Attached is an Calc spreadsheet of my initial testing of 
activities on a new XO-1.5

All activities started and functioned well.
The Only exception being Maze where I could not get the ball to move.
(May be my lack of understanding of the application)

I used a wireless connection to an apple airport extreme (type 2)
( Alphabetical Wep connection)
The Control Panel/Software Updates worked and updated 3 activities. was not responding so I could not test these functions

Note: I tested all of the activities listed in sequence in the F3 list 
This almost borked the XO-1.5.
the memory became almost full and responses became very lethargic.
I had to go to the journal and delete each entry, one at a time. A very 
slow process.
There needs to be a way to select by group checking the "stars" in the 
journal to allow
group deletions from the journal. There was also no warning of the 
impending lockup.
I believe some of these issues have been addressed in the software I 
will be testing on this Loaned
XO-1.5 [1]

No collaboration testing has been done in this initial set of tests.
I plan to test against my XO-1 (G1G1) currently running os439dg and
My Collection of Netbooks running sugar native and as Virtual Box 

Tom Gilliard
satellit on freenode IRC
Bend Oregon


-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: XO-1.5-Activity Tests.ods
Type: application/vnd.oasis.opendocument.spreadsheet
Size: 24375 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <>

More information about the Devel mailing list