Reminder: 11.2.0 milestone change on June 20th

Chris Leonard cjlhomeaddress at
Thu Jun 16 12:45:52 EDT 2011

Dear Localizers,

This is more or less the equivalent of a string freeze for 11.2.0,
even though the Glucose 0.92 strings have been frozen for a while and
Honey strings never really freeze.

Please redouble your efforts to complete, review and commit the
strings available in Pootle.