OLPC-AU

Sridhar Dhanapalan sridhar at laptop.org.au
Thu Jun 30 22:39:51 EDT 2011

The release notes, including links to the changes, is online at
https://dev.laptop.org.au/projects/xo-au/wiki/1013-au3_release_notes

Some things that have changed (with their issues numbers in our
system) that we need testing are:

  * flashing is faster with our sparse build [#594]
  * Browse activity [#654]
  * Speak activity with english_rp voice [#718]
  * Screencast activity [#692]
  * gnome-screenshot in GNOME [#563]
  * gtk-recordmysesktop in GNOME [#564]
  * camorama in GNOME [#558]
  * Firefox now loads with the OLPC Library as the home page [#555]

Thanks,
Sridhar

Sridhar Dhanapalan
Technical Manager