xo-1.75 support in olpc-utils

Richard A. Smith richard at laptop.org
Mon Jun 27 11:37:49 EDT 2011

On 06/25/2011 11:00 AM, Daniel Drake wrote:

> Thanks for sharing it. I agree with developing it as a scratch branch,
> while temporary hacks are needed and it targets F13 instead of F14.
>
> Looking at what is there already, I'm hopeful that you will soon have
> device tree access working (this is not a big job) which would
> eliminate the olpc-configure changes, and the X stuff seems to be in
> flux so I think a scratch branch is the right place for now.

How are you determining in olpc-utils that you are running on a 1.75?
Is this available for runin to pickup?

Right now the battery test seems to skate by.  We have a minimum SOC
diff of 20 clicks and the battery discharge test is coming in at 24
clicks.  From the sample set I have so far the runin power draw seems to
be very consistent and a margin of 4 may be enough but its pretty close.
  I may need to adjust the test levels if a 1.75 is detected.

--
Richard A. Smith  <richard at laptop.org>
One Laptop per Child