New F13-arm build os14 -- kernel debugging build
martin at laptop.org
Fri Jun 24 14:56:33 EDT 2011
The "olpc-utils and (debugging) normality" build.
* olpc-utils is now (mostly) working, this means that
- system boots straight into Sugar or switch to GNOME. Note! the
desktop switch currently gets stuck after X stops, you need to switch
to a VT, and execute "start prefdm"
- X.org starts on tty0
- better X.org config file - DPMS is off, dpi settings are more reasonable
- overall, a lot less hacks in the build
* /bootpart is mounted as you'd expect (thanks to olpc-utils), and is
ext2. This means, among other things, that runin can now pickup a
runin.tar.gz from /bootpart .
* Early boot kernel debugging is still enabled to help diagnose #10991 -
ok fs-update ext:\os14.zd
martin at laptop.org -- Software Architect - OLPC
- ask interesting questions
- don't get distracted with shiny stuff - working code first
More information about the Devel