Mangle support

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at
Mon Jun 20 11:49:32 EDT 2011

one thing we've done in some deployments is to add a NetworkManager
hook to overwrite /etc/resolv.conf -- then you can point all your XO
clients to a DNS server of your choice.

That DNS server of yours, you whitelist/blacklist manually, but it's
easier to configure it as a forwarder against OpenDNS; OpenDNS is nice
because it maintains blacklists by topic, and you can add your own.

While it's not exactly the same thing you're requesting, it is an
alternative you have.

You could also make it *always* return the IP addr of your dansguardian proxy.