New F13-arm build os11

Martin Langhoff martin at laptop.org
Sun Jun 19 20:50:39 EDT 2011

http://build.laptop.org/F13-arm/os11/

Changelog:

* Audio and video should both work, thanks to a fix from Jonathan
Corbet. Emphasis on 'should'... in my initial testing, I get buffer
underrun messages from aplay. runin-camera does work.

* Camera driver improvements -- now /runin/runin-camera runs more
efficiently -- top reports 10% idle cycles

* Updated olpc-runin-tests to v0.11

* Easier and more detailed boot debugging: many kernel debug options
are now enabled to help us track down a boot problem on some A3 units.
See discussion at 10991

To install:

ok fs-update ext:\os11.zd

cheers,