Reminder: 11.2.0 milestone change on June 20th

Daniel Drake dsd at laptop.org
Thu Jun 16 05:02:05 EDT 2011

Hi,

Just a quick reminder of the release plan:
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/11.2.0/Release_plan

On Monday we move to the "regression fixes only" milestone where we
effectively take what we have at that date and hope to treat it as
release-quality. We'll still fix important regressions but in general
we'll be looking to achieve a low rate of change in the final 4 weeks,
especially towards the end, with a focus on testing rather than
fixing.

http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Release_Process/Stabilization

This does mean that bug fixes regarded as non-critical and
non-regressive will be excluded after Monday, but we'll soon have a
new development window open for where they can live.

Daniel