11.2.0 development build 23 released

Chris Leonard cjlhomeaddress at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 18:54:07 EDT 2011

On Wed, Jun 15, 2011 at 6:23 PM, Christoph Derndorfer
<christoph.derndorfer at gmail.com> wrote:
> The only tiny thing I hadn't noticed before is that both the Browse PDF
> plugin and Read display a "Loading..." note in the top-right corner of the
> screen. Is there a way to translate that into Spanish for the final release?

I'm not sure exactly where this string "Loading..." is coming from, a
search of Pootle doesn't show it in Glucose, Glucose 0.92 or Fructose.
 It is either a string not properly internationalized with gettext in
Sugar (and therefore not in the PO files) or it is coming from an
upstream package that is used (and not fully localized).

cjl