11.2.0 development build 22 released

Chris Leonard cjlhomeaddress at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 20:11:04 EDT 2011

Christoph,

You can check on Pootle and you can check in git.  Git is typically
more impotant to seeing it in the builds.

Pootle Record (lang-es)
http://translate.sugarlabs.org/es/honey/record.po?view_mode=translate

Git Record (lang-es)
http://git.sugarlabs.org/record/mainline/blobs/master/po/es.po

These two strings are complete in both.  If they are done in Poolte,
but not git, then the lang-admin needs to commit.

This one is a little more complex.  The git POT has the strings, but
the strings don't have proper location codes (a template issue), so
they may not be showing.

Git Paint (lang-es)
http://git.sugarlabs.org/paint/mainline/blobs/master/po/es.po

As Gonzalo mentioned, we are working though a few issues with Honey
Activity POT files and Pootle along with Rafael

cjl