11.2.0 development build 22 released

Christoph Derndorfer christoph.derndorfer at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 15:06:19 EDT 2011

On Mon, Jun 13, 2011 at 4:11 PM, Christoph Derndorfer <
christoph.derndorfer at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mon, Jun 13, 2011 at 3:53 PM, Daniel Drake <dsd at laptop.org> wrote:
>
>> On 13 June 2011 00:05, Christoph Derndorfer
>> <christoph.derndorfer at gmail.com> wrote:
>> > Using os22 on an XO-1.5HS I keep running into an odd issue whereby at
>> some
>> > point almost all of the function keys (views, Journal, frame, volume,
>> NOT
>> > brightness) stop working after the machine comes out of suspend. This
>> has
>> > happened three times over the course of the day.
>> > I've now spent the past hour trying to reproduce this behaviour with a
>> > combination of automatic suspends and manual suspends but no luck.
>> > Has anyone else seen this before? If not I'll play around it some more
>> and
>> > then file a bug.
>>
>> Thanks for testing. Unless its definite that it is S/R related, this
>> sounds very much like a case of http://dev.laptop.org/ticket/10643
>> It is triggered by drag and drop, and we've almost got it fixed.
>

> Thanks, when I get home I'll try to verify whether it's indeed drag'n'drop
> that's also causing this issue for me (because off the top of my head I
> can't remember using drag'n'drop at all yesterday but I might have just
> forgotten it:-).

Okay, I just confirmed that this is indeed caused by drag'n' drop.

While playing around with os22 with the language set to "Spanish Uruguay" I
also noticed issues with missing Spanish translations in two activities:

* Record v91: The labels "Timer" and "Duration" and the corresponding
dropdown menus in the toolbar are in English.
* Paint v33: Two popus of toolbar elements are in English: "Brush
properties" (in the main toolbar) and "Shapes properties" (on the shapes
sub-toolbar)

Cheers,
Christoph

--