olpc-update in 11.2.0 release notes

Daniel Drake dsd at laptop.org
Sat Jul 23 07:05:15 EDT 2011

On 23 July 2011 11:54, Yioryos Asprobounitis <mavrothal at yahoo.com> wrote:
> If I remember correctly something to the extend that the requested build number does not exist.
> Indeed, rsync --list-only rsync:/ /updates.laptop.org/ shown "build-874" but not "build-official-874".
> Instead "build-official_xo1.5-874" is now there

updates.laptop.org caches builds, the list only shows the ones in the
cache. If you ask for one that isn't there, it will download it
on-demand and then serve it to you. So the list isn't a definitive way
of seeing what is/isn't available.

However, James sent me the error message for official-874, I'll check
on that later.
@ERROR: unknown module 'build-official-874': build 874 has already
been downloaded

Thanks,