Reassembled XOs fail heat spreader test

Sridhar Dhanapalan sridhar at laptop.org.au
Fri Jul 22 22:24:49 EDT 2011

Thanks Samuel. I'll be talking in more depth with OLPCA about this.

Any suggestions on how to deal with this in the meanwhile are welcome :)

I have found that it can help to bend the spreader near the screw
points to make it slightly concave. However, I agree with you that
this is not a good recommendation for deployments.

Sridhar