ARM: new cross-distro@ list

rihoward1 at rihoward1 at
Mon Jul 18 22:25:02 EDT 2011

I am forwarding this on behalf of Steve McIntyre <steve.mcintyre at>

Hi folks,

Many GNU/Linux distributions are doing some ARM porting; this tends to
result in work duplication, and there doesn't seem to be a general
purpose forum to bring ARM porters together.

We're inviting developers of GNU/Linux distributions with an interest
in ARM to join a new "cross-distro" list, hosted at Linaro:

Any ARM Linux / Free Software discussion is welcome on the list, for
instance porting software to build on ARM, toolchain problems, dealing
with new ABIs, Thumb-2, NEON, kernel problems, announcement of new
tools etc.

Steve McIntyre                                steve.mcintyre at
<> | Open source software for ARM SoCs

cross-distro mailing list
cross-distro at