11.2.0 release candidate 2 (build 871) released

Daniel Drake dsd at laptop.org
Fri Jul 8 08:09:20 EDT 2011

Hi Walter,

On 1 July 2011 13:21, Walter Bender <walter.bender at gmail.com> wrote:
> Did you pull in Abacus v20, which has a fix to SL#2933: defect: Beads
> can fall off abacus?

Thanks for fixing this.
No, we haven't pulled it in; right now we are so late in the cycle
that we are only looking at fixing important regressions. However, we
are also taking some fixes where the both the fix itself and the test
case are trivial.

I presume this is the fix:
http://cgit.sugarlabs.org/abacus/mainline.git/commit/?id=d0e39b9a2976e6a579136e196f9cd1d6086a1d1d
and it is indeed trivial.

So, if you were to produce an Abacus-19.1 bundle, which is identical
to v19 just with that one line of code added, and if you can accompany
it with an easy test case, we would consider it for inclusion in next
weeks' build.

cheers
Daniel