*.laptop.org issues [Devel Digest, Vol 65, Issue 8]

Chris Ball cjb at laptop.org
Thu Jul 7 10:35:42 EDT 2011

Hi,

On Thu, Jul 07 2011, Yioryos Asprobounitis wrote:
>> Doesn't fix the download.laptop.org problem though:
>
> It does on my end
>
> $ traceroute download.laptop.org
> traceroute to pedal.laptop.org (18.85.2.148), 64 hops max, 40 byte packets

No, that's still the old IP, which works for you but not Bert.

There are a lot of problem reprots in this thread that are just DNS
caching issues -- could I suggest that we wait ~12 hours and see how
things look then?  I'm confident that everything now seems to be working
once the DNS changes show up.

Thanks,

- Chris.
--