Content Proposal, Universal Declaration of Human Rights

Chris Leonard cjlhomeaddress at
Sun Jul 3 11:09:55 EDT 2011

On Fri, Jul 1, 2011 at 7:16 AM, Seth Woodworth <seth at> wrote:
> There is also a series of recordings in about 35 languages, of the
> declaration by Librivox:
> ---Seth

Seth, thanks for the pointer, actually is is more like 60-something
.ogg files if you go to both of the links below:

There may actually be additional text representations in other
languages collected by the Rosetta Project on the Internet Archive,
but I am still investigating and working my way through the language
naming . file-naming and ISO coding issues.

Attached is my current "work in progress" spreadsheet, with live links
to the files.