[OLPC-AU] OLPC-AU revised release candidate

Jerry Vonau jvonau at shaw.ca
Fri Jul 1 15:51:17 EDT 2011

Hi all:

Please do not use RC1, there was a typo that broke some the
customizations in the build. If you downloaded it I'm sorry for wasting
your bandwidth, there is a new image on the way soon[1]. There is one
additional feature to be tested:
* Firefox is remembering passwords [801]

Thanks for testing
Jerry

[1]http://build.laptop.org.au/xo/10.1.3/xo-1.5/RC2/